Wall hung split system
The wall hung split system is a wall mounted air conditioning unit. This system is operated by refrigerated gases and is designed to cool or heat one room.
Refrigerated gases cool or heat and eliminate moisture in the air, while its filter eliminates dust and reduces house mites and pollens, reducing allergy and asthma symptoms.
Inverter technology gives optimal efficiency and running costs, while maintaining a consistent temperature with less wear and tear on components.
Multi Split System
Multi Split System is an advanced air conditioning system, able to operate at different temperatures and fan speeds in individual rooms, while using only one outdoor unit to heat or cool up to 8 individual indoor units.
Multi Split System operates the same as single wall hung systems, through refrigerated reverse cycle technology, offering wall mounted, cassette, bulkhead & gallery type applications depending on your requirements.
- Ability to have up to 8 indoor units off one outdoor unit
- Individual Room Temperature Control
- Easy clean, Low maintenance
- Neo Plasma 8 filter – 6 stage air purifying system
- Incredible Energy Star Rated
- Linear Slot Grilles available in lieu of head units
Evaporative Cooling system
Evaporative Cooling system is the most cost effective and quietest way to cool your home. This is an environmentally friendly system that maximizes energy efficiency and minimizes expense to your pocket.
Why choose evaporative Cooling:
- Low running costs
- Easy installation
- Low energy consumption
- Circulates only fresh, clean naturally cooled air throughout your home
- Helps eliminate smoke and cooking odours
- Helps reduce the spread of infection
- Environmentally friendly
- Filtered air is soft and gentle on noses eyes and skin. Is ideal for Asthma and Hayfever sufferers
- Models to suit any home size or budget
Thermal Air Conditioning are licensed to carry out works and projects in relation to refrigeration and air conditioning (RAC) equipment & are registered and authorised dealers with the The Australian Refrigeration Council Ltd (ARC). Thermal Air Conditioning Registration: AU39946